Xbox 360 Spring Sale Starts

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is AC: Liberation any good?

Thank you very much for posting that Goth :)

Kayane, I haven't played Liberation myself. In fact its the only Xbox AC game I haven't played yet. How I see it, it will be hard to be better then 2 and hard to be worse then 3.

£3.74 (Gold exclusive price) for Arkham City is a bargain. If I didn't already have the GOTY on disc then I'd be on that very quickly.

@voteDC...I absolutely agree..I have my eye on Arkham City for that price which is the last of the Batman games i need to own. I'm also eyeing the Deathstoke dlc for Batman:Origins....thanks OP for bringing this list and this Spring sale looks like a nice mop up for games i don't have dlc's for.

Thanks for the post, Vampirella.

@Vote - I'm trying to decide if Harley Quinn's Revenge is worth the price. I love Arkham City, but I heard it's a really short DLC.

Thanks GV! I'm so getting Assassin's Creed Liberation, I have been waiting for that to go on sale.

Also State of Decay Breakdown is a lot of fun and a new way to play the game, I would recommend it to anyone who's a fan of the game.

@Elite Effect, it is short, you would be lucky to get 2 hours out of it.

I've not completed Harley Quinn's revenge, so I can't speak to its length, but playing as Robin is a completely different experience to Batman.

Combat is familiar but at the same time you end to adjust what you do. Oddly I found playing as Catwoman far easier than the Boy Wonder.

Saw this on the dashboard just before and I'm itching to snap up the Fallout New Vegas add-ons for 75% off.

Might be a good time for me to try out the Batman games given the new one is round the corner.