Xbox 360 slim.

Well i was thinking it's time for a new console since i have the old arcade one with a white disc tray:)

And i was wondering if the Slims are worth the money or not?
Any suggestions would be great! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you have a working xbox there is not reason for buying another one.

Well it's slow and i don't have a wireless adapter anymore, so i use the E cord, which is annoying.

So i thought built in wifi would be excellent.

E cords are more efficient than wireless adapters fyi. And what do you mean slow? Both models run practically the same.

The xbox it's self is slow, not the internet. And yeaah but i don't like to deal with the cords buddy, chill out.

So go ahead and spend your money on a console you already own. Have fun.

The only major difference is noise. The slims have one large, quiet fan and a quieter DVD drive. Otherwise my old 360 with a wireless adapter performed just as well.

Way to be a jerk kid.

A jerk for telling you to save your money? No, im just being nice. You're welcome Btw.

I personally own two Xbox's. One is an arcade, the other is a slim. I use the slim as my main one because of the large 250 gigabyte hard drive; that allows me to install all of my games, making them run of the hard drive instead of the disc tray. That alone makes it worth it for me; because it's quiet and saves my discs from scratching.

Besides that, the performance is pretty much the same. If you have the extra cash, and want to upgrade I would say, "go for it". You can always use the second console for system link parties, or connect it to a T.V. in another room. 

Ethernet cords are not always more efficient. When I got the new xbox I used my Ethernet cord for a few days and was constantly buffering when I switched to the built in wireless adapter the buffering all but disappeared. If you have the money and want to upgrade I would do so.