Xbox 360 Sales Ban for US Recommended by Judge

Guess No Xbox's Will Be Selling in Germany Now USA any more countries might be effected ? 

Update: A Microsoft representative stated, "the full Commission will rule on this in August, and until that time, nothing will change." As such, IGN received the following statement, which is identical to the original comment from last month:

“The recommendation by the Administrative Law Judge is the first step in the process leading to the Commission’s final ruling. We remain confident the Commission will ultimately rule in Microsoft’s favor in this case and that Motorola will be held to its promise to make its standard essential patents available on fair and reasonable terms

Source: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/05/23/xbox-360-sales-ban-for-us-recommended-by-judge

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Why are people such dicks about what forums this goes in? Seriously lol. Who cares.

Im curious about what all this is about, they are seriously trying to ban Xbox 360's?? 

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]

Why are people such dicks about what forums this goes in? Seriously lol. Who cares.

Im curious about what all this is about, they are seriously trying to ban Xbox 360's?? 

[/quote]

if that was a poke at me,i was simply linking the OP to the other 2 threads on the exact same topic,i couldn`t care less what forum its posted in.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]

[/quote]

if that was a poke at me,i was simply linking the OP to the other 2 threads on the exact same topic,i couldn`t care less what forum its posted in.

[/quote]

Not at you personally, everytime i've seen this subject come up a mod has deleted it or an argument has broken out about what forum it belongs in :P

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]everytime i've seen this subject come up a mod has deleted it[/quote]

Rightfully, I should think. It's silly, and won't happen. Praise MS.

It won't get banned, and even if it does Microsoft will just release the 720 or remake the 360 so it legal. Microsoft is way too large to have this happen tothem.