Xbox 360 downloading games and the cloud

I heard that xbox one will have unlimited cloud storage. Will this extend to all xbox live gold members as well? This would be a great perk and is a nice incentive for renewing my gold membership. It would also allow me to purchase more games. My hard drive is full. Is there anyway I can get more cloud storage? I currently purchased Max Payne 3, but cannot play the whole game because I don't have enough space to download the rest of it. The game was 8 GB I had no idea that I would be required to download another 5 GB. I do not want to delete my other games cuz they are also 7-8 GB and took a whole day to download. I also still enjoy playing them. Is there another solution besides deleting my other games? That is really inconvenient to do. I would really appreciate some help thank you in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Well no that is your only solution

Cloud storage isn't meant for game storage

One drive is for media not game storage

Games still require you to install locally

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well you could get yourself a few 32GB USB flash drives.  You can then use them to install a few games too.  Bear in mind that you can only have 2 USB flash drives installed at any one time.  More info on using USB flash drives for your Xbox 360 here support.xbox.com/.../usb-flash-drive

Xbox Ambassador.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.