Xbox 360 Downloadable content problem

Hello. I put this post off for a while, but about a month ago, I had downloaded several expansion packs for Battlefield 3 from the Xbox Live Marketplace. They worked fine, until a new update for battlefield was released and I had to clear space on my system. After clearing space, I downloaded the update only to find that a large portion of my DLC files were missing. For example. I have the Back to Karkand expansion which should be a GB in size, but after deleting it and redownloading it, the Marketplace says the file is only 108.00KBs in size,  the same can be said for Close Quarters Expansion. I'm not sure what this would relate to, and I have tried the following:

Clearing systen cache

Clearing Marketplace data

Redownloading the Content

Restarting my Xbox

Sitting around trying to forget about it.

If I left anything out, tell me. Otherwise, how do I fix this problem, and will my content ever work again?

- Dapper Tin Can

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there Dapper! Does the Back to Karkand and/or Close Quarters Expansion work for you? Or is it dead in the water?

I would try:
-Delete the DLC content and the Title Update for BF3 from your hard drive (go to the system hub of your dashboard, settings, storage, then find the title update for BF3 and the DLC content that doesn't work for you and delete it from your hard drive).
-Clear your system cache.
-Restart your console.
-Redownload the DLC from your content history.
-Start up BF3 (it may ask you to download a title update again, if it does that's fine).

Let us know how that works for you! ^_^ 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Mister Cerb,

Trying what you suggested didn't work, it still only downloaded a portion of the file. A friend of mine named

xXiLLuSiOnZz xD is also having the same problem as I am. When we select download again, and the menu pops up telling us the file size and what not, it only tells us the file size is 108.00KBs, and when downloaded, the content doesn't exist. Any other suggestions?

-Dapper Tin Can

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Dapper Tin Can,

When you deleted the BF3 content, did you delete everything on your hard drive except the save file for the game? Also, have you downloaded this most recent update here along with the 1.5GB texture pack that it prompts you to download when you launch the game? Let us know. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

108KB is the correct size for the Back to Karkland license file. The actual content is in the FREE multiplayer update which came out on the same day. You need to have both files downloaded in order to play Karkland.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Syrial One, you just happened to be correct. Thank you, and thank you everyone else for you suggestions.

Sorry this didn't help.