Xbox 360 - DLC doesn't work on one Console with both Profiles.

Okay so, My boyfriend and I share an xbox 360 console. Its our main console in our living room. He had money on his account so I went ahead and downloaded the dlc for kingdom of keflings (lame i know, but i enjoy it). When it was all done downloading I went to go play it on my profile with his signed in as well and it keeps telling me that I dont have it. I went through and did a license transfer to the console and it still tells me that I can't do it, or it doesnt show up. I've tried re-downloading it and still nothing. It shows up on his but not mine.. Which is weird because we play COD Ghosts together and anything he downloads on there, I can use as long as he's signed in.. I've even tried turning it off and turning it back on to see if it would work.. and still nothing.

Has Xbox changed how this works? or is it some glitch that I have to wait on to be fixed? 

Would be helpful if I could get some answers.. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It's been awhile since I've worked with Xbox 360, but from what I remember the ability to share DLC between profiles varied, it was up to the developer if they wanted to allow  The games will always work that way, as long as the console you're playing on has the primary license for the game (that's when the license transfer would come into affect).

You may get a more informative response if you check with the Xbox 360 forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.