XBOX 360 Controllers & Comfortableness

I've been on the search for a new XBOX Controller for a while now. I've most recently been into using GameStop brand controllers because I love trying out CHEAP new controllers. In the past I've had some good experiences but lately I've not had the time to get into any good cheap controllers that I could buy prior to us moving and having low quantities of money. 

Does anyone know of a good controller that's very cheap and it can be wireless or wired as long as it's got a good review from YOU GUYS :).

Things I'm looking for in the controller are:

*Comfortable Feel

*Easy-to-use Buttons

*Unique Style

*And finally just something you don't usually see on an average XBOX 360 controller

Thanks for reading :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Kurokage22"]

I have an official 360 controller and a GameStop controller. Both work perfectly. Cheap is not always a bad thing.

[/quote]

This

Cheaper then these?

www.amazon.com/.../B000KA5T6A

You get a controller + PC adapter for $45, if you dont need the adapter you can sell it on Amazon or eBay for around $20.

I have an official 360 controller and a GameStop controller. Both work perfectly. Cheap is not always a bad thing.

[quote user="Sigma TEN"]

Have you thought of trying out a Razer Onza controller? I've bee using the Onza tournament edition for a couple months now. In my opinion, it's the best third party controller out there.

[/quote]

I just read some info on the Razer Onza in Maximum PC.  They gave it a 9 rating.

Have you thought of trying out a Razer Onza controller? I've bee using the Onza tournament edition for a couple months now. In my opinion, it's the best third party controller out there.

I generally only use official controllers but I do have several MadCatz controllers for Street Fighter IV. They don't feel as durable as the MS products but they do the job.

[quote user="KIDDETH"]

the 360 controller is as good as it gets for me.

[/quote]Me too.  I held my PC controller and it felt weird.  It's a Logitech or something like that.  The part that you hold onto, are way too short.

[quote user="Never Better"]

I bought a COD: BO controller a few months back because it was the only wired one I could find at the time.  After about a month the buttons started sticking.  Do yourself a favor and buy the MS controllers.

[/quote]

I have the same issue. My official wired controller lasted approximately for 2 years.

However with the COD MW2 Mad Catz controller, it lasted for around 3 months before the wire become loose and the console is unable to detect my wired controller every 30 minutes!

If you reside in the UK, and I really do mean only if you reside in the UK, drop me a pm and i'll send you a brand new, still in the packaging, official wired controller. I was given it last year when one of my mates sold his 360 and he realised that he still had this unused controller.  He gave it to me even though i didn't need it.

I'll pay p&p, so no need to worry about that either.

I bought a COD: BO controller a few months back because it was the only wired one I could find at the time.  After about a month the buttons started sticking.  Do yourself a favor and buy the MS controllers.