Xbox 360 Clans, Not just a clan recruitment forum - Better!

Are you searching for others to game with? Maybe your recruiting for your clan? Either way, Xbox360Clans.net caters to you, the gamer. With many helpful forums dedicated to helping clans and people interested in starting clans succeed and improve the ways they operate the clan daily. X3C is home of the official Xbox 360 clan list, which now houses over 225 clans and has been viewed 22,000+ times. 

Start your clan website FREE by using Enjin!

Mission Statement

Xbox 360 Clans is an online community of Clans dedicated to bringing Clans together to exchange of ideas, information and resources relating to all aspects of managing a Clan. Our goal is to become the leading resource for every Clan seeking the information and advice needed to manage and run a successful Clan. At Xbox360Clans.net, everything we do is about making the world of Clans more open and connected. We are continually developing authentic ways for people to connect with one another as well as with the Sponsors, Clans and Teams they care about. Where small clans grow and large clans get bigger. No clan remains static; you're either growing, or dying. Additionally having a steady flow of new members into your clan keeps it fresh, engaging, and provides a compelling reason for your members to participate in clan activities.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Join Ice Today this clan is rapidly growing fast have so many top notch people working on our yt channel to our website to our twitch. must have Skype and we will tell you more info in the Skype chat add me leader ImLokaa thanks.GT as follow

I couldn't believe my eyes, this website is legit.

http://esports.eva-gaming.com has used XboxOneClans.com since the early days and we'll keep on using it until the end!

XGN now recruiting message me to join my gamertag is inthishole gatta have a working mic. and 16 and older just dont be a squeeker lol we play call of duty black ops 2 and ghost

If your looking for a clan or recruiting for a clan, then check out www.xbox360clans.net. The #1 xbox 360 clan recruitment forum that helps you and your clan run and manage a successful clan!

Create your FREE Clan website today with ENJIN!

Just to give everyone a good example of how well our site is doing, I originally posted on June 16th stating that we had 225 clans listed on our official xbox 360 clan list and that it has been viewed 22,000+ times. Well, today is July 1st and we now have over 240 clans and it's been viewed 25,000+ times. 

I'm fairly new to XC3 but within my short time there, I can tell you that XC3 is a great community helping people find Clans to join and also helping Clan Leaders become better by giving them support and tools to improve their clan's size while promoting fun and teamwork.

X3C is an amazing website for people to find clans to join and people to game with.  The forums are easy to use and the staff is friendly.  Everyone should check it out!

If it was not for the info found on X3C, Team ICEE may not have made it this far. We recently had a major shift in our clan and lost almost half of our members. But in reading all the info that X3C has, it gave us what we needed to not only recover, but also to rebuild.

Team ICEE is a proud member of Xbox360 Clans!!!