Xbone Headsets.

Anybody have a TB, Astro or the like for the Xbone? Are there any out yet? BTW, the sound in BF4 goes bad alot, and Im not talking about when it should get muffled or anything, I mean just going out randomly. The sound should be great for BF4 and hopefully there is some good headsets already out because I get my Xbone Xmas day!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I have the TB XP 400's and they do work with the Xbox One EXCEPT for the mic. The mic (for voice chat) does NOT work. Although wireless, the plug that goes into the bottom of the controller is entirely different. I have an extended warranty through a local retailer on the headphones and, when a new set comes out for the Xbone, I can foresee an "issue" arising with my headphones which will necessitate trading them in for something newer.

So there is NOT any new TBs or headsets out currently, that totally work (mic and all) for the Xbone.

The sounds keeps going out for me too, especially at the beginning of every single game I play. Thought they would have fixed this by now but I guess not. Hopefully it doesn't do this on the pc since that's what ill be playing when I get it built.

I don't know if there is Uneasy but last night I played a little with a bud of mine who said he heard Turtle Beach may be doing some kind of adapter plug for existing TB headphones which will work on the Xbone. This is unconfirmed at this point however.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

So there is NOT any new TBs or headsets out currently, that totally work (mic and all) for the Xbone.

[/quote]

Everything I have been reading is saying February 2014. I want one badly, and really hope they release before then.

Yeah, unboxing mine Xmas day, and Id like to have a good headset.