XBLPET/M$ Challenge

I know this may sound silly, especialy since the COD4 forums have become a ghost town (no moderators, XBLPET appearances), but I would like to throw this out there anyway.  I would like to challenge ANYONE, from moderators, Game Developers, XBLPET staff, Bootblack, Septo, The Pro (or whatever name he goes by now), to an afternoon, (or even a couple of hours), to play with me on COD4!  This game IS NOT DEAD! There is an active community for this game (maybe because it is one of the BEST multiplayer games), and I'm not talking about the idiotic hackers. There are ACTUALY people who still enjoy this game! There are a ton of people who simply left this game because of all the crap!  My hopes for this challenge are, (1): Prove to the "gaming" community how active this game still is. (and possibly get back the "old" COD4 players that helped make this game GREAT!)  (2): Get M$ off their duffs, pull their heads out of the sand, to see how hacked this game is.  (3): Either defeat (permanently ban) the scumbag cheaters or address the "gaming" communities MANY complaints that M$ has abandoned a portion of their "loyal" customer base by doing nothing about this game, i.e., dis-mantling the complaint system for COD4.  AND, (4): Have a little fun and kick some M$ management, sub-management butt!!!! Come on guys, what do you say?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If these forums are a ghost town then why would you even post this in the first place knowing no one higher up will see it? Try the official Cod4 forums on Callofduty.com.

Oh no, it's the trolling headshot God! (I was warned about you!) The one who doesn't play COD4, but finds it necessary to troll the COD4 forums!

What I meant by a ghost town (if you actualy read and understood my post), was that the MODERATORS, XBLET  DON'T appear in these forums! If they did, judging by SOME posts in this forum, I am sure they would have suspended several posters by now, due to the profanity, the obnoxious and rude comments and the ATTACKING of other posters!!!!

[quote user="Gary Killer15"]

Oh no, it's the trolling headshot God! (I was warned about you!) The one who doesn't play COD4, but finds it necessary to troll the COD4 forums!

What I meant by a ghost town (if you actualy read and understood my post), was that the MODERATORS, XBLET  DON'T appear in these forums! If they did, judging by SOME posts in this forum, I am sure they would have suspended several posters by now, due to the profanity, the obnoxious and rude comments and the ATTACKING of other posters!!!!

[/quote]I obviously understood that and that's why I told you it's pointless posting here if you want attention from higher-ups. Derp.

Why are you always so negative? I have not yet found a post of yours that was actually helpful! Forums are for suggestions or just to shoot the breeze. Your posts most generally annoy people. No wonder several "true regulars" quit posting and commenting in this forum!

And I have sent this invitation through PM's to some "higher ups". I won't hold my breath for an answer, but at LEAST I put it out there! What have you done for COD4, besides being so negative, not even playing the game and inserting your "trolly" comments? If you just continue to beat the game up, why waste your time and energy posting negative comments?

i`m glad other people have noticed.

unfortunately KO  is right on one point,the moderators or xblpet will not respond in any way to you on these forums.

i tried posting on the support threads along with many others and they don`t even answer on there either.

its funny you can see they respond to all the threads around it, yet skip past any that contain the words modders or cod.

[quote user="Gary Killer15"]

Why are you always so negative? I have not yet found a post of yours that was actually helpful! Forums are for suggestions or just to shoot the breeze. Your posts most generally annoy people. No wonder several "true regulars" quit posting and commenting in this forum!

And I have sent this invitation through PM's to some "higher ups". I won't hold my breath for an answer, but at LEAST I put it out there! What have you done for COD4, besides being so negative, not even playing the game and inserting your "trolly" comments? If you just continue to beat the game up, why waste your time and energy posting negative comments?

[/quote]I directed you to the official Cod4 forums in my first post. I'd say that was somewhat helpful. Also, I'm the last reason those "true regulars" quit posting on this forum. Blame MS and whoever designed this horrible layout for that.

And what have I done for Cod4? Stopped playing it and remembered it for its former glory. Anyone that continues to play it now is just bound to turn themselves off from the entire series and vent unneeded frustration everywhere. What have you done for Cod4?

You're a legend in your own mind.

Hey headshot trolling God. I have done as much for COD4 as anyone. I continue to play it because  I have figured out which maps are the worse for playing under the map (Bog, Countdown, Showdown, etc.). I play until I find someone under the map, then I dashboard since it is virtually impossible to kill them.

I also know which maps these idiots  use to get on top of buildings, Crossfire, Bloc, Strike, Vacant, Crash, etc. I enjoy these maps, because there are so many buildings you can snipe from, and these idiots can't get you. Also, if there on top of the buildings, all you have to do is kill them once, they will spawn in the same place everytime and you just continue to kill them!

I used to be like everyone else, get ticked off and quit the game. Most of these idiots already suck and when they use the infection cheats, they suck even WORSE! It's obvious nothing is going to be done for this game, so instead of abandoning one of the best multiplayer games made, I have learned to work around all these idiots and have my own fun......

I can't correct my grammar, but I can own up to it. I put in "there" when it should have been "they're".

Also, ran into a first last night. These idiots have figured a way to get under the map in "Broadcast" now. Oh, well, thank God for the "dashboard" button.......

PS: KOtheOGODHDSHOT (you really need to explain how that tag reads and what it means!) I apologize for giving you a hard time. I HAVE ANGER ISSUES! Sometimes my anger gets the best of me and I DO NOT PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS! ( a little humor there. please laugh or at least giggle).