xbl down?

anyone else having this? all of the sudden i cant connect to xbox live?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

nope works fine for me.Try resetting your router/modem might be an ISP / internet issue

yeah i just saw that that is working, but when i do the test on the xbox everything is good except xbox live it fails in that

After doing the test press y it will give you a code post it here and someone can tell you what might be wrong

The service has no issues right now support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

ok gonna look for that code

i got more codes

w: 0000-0021

x: 0000-f001

y: 30a8-48e0

z: 0000-0000

id: 0006-000

there are the codes i got from pressing y

are you using wired or wifi ? if you are using wireless try using wired and see if you still get the same issues.

Sorry the site where I can get the error codes meaning is down right now :(

i looked on the site of my isp and there was nothing  on it, now i just called them cause something isnt good, and they saying there are some issues going in my part of town.

thanks for the help but i still wondering about the site u can see the error message on it so in the future i can look in that.

so thanks a lot, really apreciate it

Z - 0000-0000 is usually just a connection issue. You should try connecting the console directly to a modem or try it at another location (like at a friend's house and more preferably the ISP should be different from what you are using) and check if that would work.

[quote user="xBA MostWantedx"]thanks for the help but i still wondering about the site u can see the error message on it so in the future i can look in that.[/quote] Sorry its a private invite only so I can't pass the url on :( [quote user="xBA MostWantedx"]so thanks a lot, really apreciate it[/quote] No problem ;)At least it wasn't a Z code 8015-190D as that means banned console lol