XB1 only! New Adult creative Steampunk server.

most texture packs on MC are amazing, but requires a world to be built with that skin from the start. 

You might have seen my thread about my other server which is survival. My members have requested a second server to flip flop to, and here it is. 

We are building a floating island steampunk world, while trying not to duplicate bioshock . 

As stated, adults only, open 24/7. You're more than welcome to join both communities, however only one is up at a time. 

Alll we we require from you  is a headset, you're an adult and you have a Facebook account you use.

we do all our communications through our Facebook group, which you will need to join. You do not have to friend anyone there, and you can use your privacy settings to hide your account, last name, pic, etc... If you'd prefer.

Ask questions here, if you're interested message me via xb live. Do not personal message me here, those are not checked or monitored. 

Original post http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_live_arcade/l_o/minecraft/f/2414/p/1913197/5341494.aspx#5341494

Promo video coming soon. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: