x720x extreme gaming looking for members

Anyone looking for a gaming clan for gamebattles/mlg or even underground x720x Extreme gaming is looking for memebers what we look for someone who is a good team player and has good call outs and we need a tag change to show your a x720x Extreme Gaming memeber the name change needs to have x720x in the front of your tag if you want to join or try out hit us up on xbox live x720x SNIPER or email us at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and we willl set up a try out day we will take males and females no age limit need to know more message us we been around for about 4 years we are a laid back clan so if you want a laid back cool clan hit us up also we have a saying breaking necks and cash checks. SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY!!!!! also we do use a hd prv to record gameplay also high ranks open also looking for someone to help make a new website and help edit videos try outs r going on now hit us up to get a spot also we r looking for someone to take x720x extreme gaming to call of duty games and halo and try outs r mainly for gears of war 2, 3, judgment hit us up we r a clan on a big come back be apart of it or get out of our way WE ARE x720x EXTREME GAMING AND WE ARE TAKING OVER THE GAMING WORLD

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

bump

do you have a website? & If not check out XboxCulture.com - I am the owner and trying to get clans to join so we can have a clan community alongside are existing one, comprising of clan battles, game nights, etc. Will set up subforums for your clan. Add me as a friend or check the site out and send me a pm

looking to rebuild x720x Extreme Gaming to being a top clan