This is pretty cool I guess haha.

LINKY 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The patch, if it happens, will basically allow developers to make use of the power currently reserved for the Kinect.

-

Problem is will that mean Kinect features will be unavailable system wide during that game?

-

Also with the temptation of more system resources to use will developers want to implement Kinect features in the first place. Could we end up with the same scenario as the 360 and its Kinect.

This raises some questions like, how will it actually improve the games' graphics if they're already set to its current standard? By patching very single game made to Xbox One until now? That may happen to some but not all.

-

Consoles should remain as consoles not sub-par PCs.

^

Future games, in all likelihood >.>

Ohh, 8% more power. That means about 2-3 more frames per second. Wow!

[quote user="Lestat573"]

[/quote]

Does knowing that PS4 has 60FPS make you feel better? Even though most reports state PS4 games are running at 60FPS those same reports say there are constant drops. So would you rather have a constant 30 or 60 with it dropping? And again does FPS make the game you are playing more enjoyable for something that isnt reall noticeable?

Polishing a turd they are!

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]Does knowing that PS4 has 60FPS make you feel better? Even though most reports state PS4 games are running at 60FPS those same reports say there are constant drops. So would you rather have a constant 30 or 60 with it dropping? And again does FPS make the game you are playing more enjoyable for something that isnt reall noticeable?

[/quote]

Well, since you asked... Yes, it is nice knowing that I'm getting the best experience possible from a console when I pop in a new game. Maybe you don't notice things like FPS and can't tell the difference in 720p and 1080p, but these things are definitely noticeable when you're playing on an 82" screen.

^Then you should be playing on PC.  Im playing a 3 year old game on mine that looks better than anything these consoles are doing.  Both consoles are great.  Anyone that thinks different is a biased baby.

I had a gaming PC last year. A PC can't offer the same living room experience that a console does, not to mention they're quite a bit more expensive and more of a pain to setup. I ended up selling mine since I knew it wouldn't get much use once the PS4 was out, and I preferred my 360 for media streaming compared to the PC that was hooked up in my living room.

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[quote user="Lestat573"]

[/quote]

Does knowing that PS4 has 60FPS make you feel better? Even though most reports state PS4 games are running at 60FPS those same reports say there are constant drops. So would you rather have a constant 30 or 60 with it dropping? And again does FPS make the game you are playing more enjoyable for something that isnt reall noticeable?

[/quote]

That's actually a hard one to answer as to which one I'd rather have. Can I get 45 with no drops?