X-Play's Game of the Year!

In case you missed last night's broadcast ...

... Skyrim won X-Play's Game of the Year (plus Best RPG)!!! 

That's some redemption for losing to the Viewer's Choice to Zelda (I want a recount!!!)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

GotY awards don't mean anything as everyone and their mom gives them out these days.

Thanks for the news! Glad Bethesda is getting recognized again!

They won GOTY at the video game awards too. Zelda only won a viewer's pick award.

Is Morgan Webb still on this show ? She is pretty, but her jaw line looks like it was chiseled out of stone.There are faces on Mount Rushmore with more curvature then her.

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

GotY awards don't mean anything as everyone and their mom gives them out these days.

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

On topic: Good for Skyrim. It is in fact, the best game of 2011.

Yep,just some tv, magazine or websites opinion. Never understood why people get excited for a game they play gets an award. Does it help them validate their purchase? As long as i enjoy the game i dont care what others think of it.

Cool story, bro.

I guess you like your opinion on what you like validated by someone else?

Actually my friend, there is a definition of what he is doing. It's called 'he be trollin you'. Not every single post on here comes with a secret meaning or conspiracy that indirectly offends you.

I love trolls! They give me something to talk about when I am bored. Seems like it works for you too.