X-Box One Pre Order

Is the X-Box One First Edition that I Preordered going to be shipped to my Billing addresse?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

@KWOLF89

- x24hrs2livex is correct, sign in at the Microsoft Store website and then check your Order history to see the status of your order as well as your billing and shipping addresses.

@Stonechigh

- Unfortunately, this forum is for support on using your Xbox 360. The only place you can get assistance regarding your order from the Microsoft Store is from the Microsoft Store staff themselves. You'll need to deal with their support to get this straightened out, sorry.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

REALLY need to know! just moved and changed billing adresse on xbox live.

Sorry this didn't help.

You need to contact whoever you preordered from. If it was the Microsoft store here is a link for support www.microsoftstore.com/store

Sorry this didn't help.

i will never buy anything from the microsoft store again. On june 10, i pre-order the xbox one day one edition, on november 13 i called them to update my shipping address. The sale rep told in order to do that, she'll have to cancel the june 10 order and place a new order with the new address, which i agreed to do. on november 16, i received an e-mail stating that they are having problem authorizing payment.

So i decide to check my account to see what's the problem, to my suprise, they never cancel the old order instead they charge me for the june 10 order with the wrong address, while at the same time trying charge me for the new order. So I called them right away to find out what was the problem. It takes 3 hours to get to a sale rep to tell me that it was a mistake on their part, but for them rectify their mistake, they would have cancel my order and for to use another credit card for the new order with the right address. I refuse to do that since i did not have another card nor enough money to place a new order. The sale rep told my only option is to call ups with tracking number and have them hold it for me. Today i called ups with my tracking number to have them the item for me, now ups told they can't do that because of the their account is with microsoft, only microsoft can call them to make changes the item. Now my xbox going to someonelse while have my money, any help would be appreciated.

Sorry this didn't help.

If it was.from xbox.com then it was from the MS store. You should check your order confirmation email and shipping confirmation email to see where it is going to. Typically Billing and Shipping adresses are the same unless the receiver requests the package sent somewhere else. If you have ypur tracking number call UPS and have them hold the package at their facility so you can go pick it up.

Sorry this didn't help.

it was from xbox.com

Sorry this didn't help.