X-box games on Rewards

Do you guys just brought all the x-box games and the Acrade games on x-box for the reward points? I just read on your profile like your game played over 134 or more! I was like "Holy crap, How did they buy so many games!" 

I was just wondering how did you get that? I was hoping that I can do that on x-box dashboard on my games so I won't be buying at the stores cause I'm already stacking up on my table next to the tv :).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have several piles of games that I bought at the store on a shelf. Gonna have to get a new shelf soon.

Most of games I buy on Xbox are usually retail, only arcade games I download.

And yes I have all my games on a shelf next to my TV :)

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

Most of games I buy on Xbox are usually retail, only arcade games I download.

And yes I have all my games on a shelf next to my TV :)

[/quote]This.

I had a ton of games then  started selling games that I never played.

I never sell games because I like to keep a collection. And all of my games are actually store-bought, I never rented or sold anyone of them.

I have about 80 odd Xbox 360 games alone. I would sell them, but in all honestly the worth of each of them just doesn't make it worthwhile.

"I have about 80 odd Xbox 360 games alone".

I just counted and we have 79 360 games and 13 PS3 games, although I think two or three PS3 games were missing from the bookshelf.

I agree about selling them too... Unless they're brand new they aren't worth selling and if you bought them then they're never worth selling. We did sell 72 original Xbox games but we picked up a new 360 and plenty of accessories with the aid of those.

I have like 20, I only sell the ones that have no value to me.

I never knew that you likes to selling the games that you don't like or play it..I don't like selling or anything from that matter..

I likes to keep all my collections on my x-box games..I might try to get the reward points to get it if I could and I can get the retails stores too! :)

I sell all my games on ebay. I only have about 6 right now