X box gamer pics

I am a clan leader and I want to make a couple of gamerpics avaialable for free to the x box live community, how would I go about that?

my gamertag is FGC JUSTICE, the pics are not defamitory obscene lude or in anyway "bad", MLG does it and so do many companies,

I cannot find anywhere where this kind of issue is addressed. on xbox live or anywhere.

I am not rich just a good designer and cannot afford to pay to put something up for the community for free, we are not a big clan we just have a really cool skull with glowing redeyes and an xbox headset on it, it would make a beast gamerpic for people and I think it would be really popular. I have heard you can make custom gamerpics if you have an xbox live vision camera but not any other pic, that seems kinda unfair that they can do it and i cant just because they have more $$$$ than me.

I tough xbox was about the community besides making $$ i appreciate microsoft wants to make $$$ that is why they are in biz, but why can we not have a little control over our $500 machine besides ifn we spend even more $$$$$$$

that seems WRONG, very uneven handed, I am sure they want to control ludity ect but if you can do it with the vision camera then you still risk ludity as I have heard those pics everyone can see.

I feel like they should allow us to do this and if someone violates the code of conduct BAN THEM.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there Justice! There is currently no method for creating or sharing gamerpics. As for using the Vision Cam, this can only update your friend's gamerpic, not your public gamerpic. Sorry for the confusion!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have an awesome gamer pic for my clan too and I want to make it available to me on Xbox live

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.