WWE App Update, Finally fixed!

I can finally sign into the WWE app on Xbox LIVE. I got an update just now at 4 AM. 

Thanks to the ones behind the fix, I can finally watch ECW all night on my Xbox. XD

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

So happy .

But having slight issues. Buffering and stuttering. Anyone have anything similar going on?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm happy I can finally log in. But it's far from perfect. There does seem to be a little shuttering. I don't get any if that on my iPhone. The interface on the iPhone is beautiful. The one on the Xbox looks like it was designed in '98. Look like an intern did it. Not very fluid or eye changing at all.

My biggest issue is as of last night, it's missing TONS of content. I have so much more available on my phone.

There are Zero WCW ppv available. 1 Wrestlemania, 1 or so Survivor Series. But they had all Royal Rumbles there. So I'm confused on the omissions in just this app. Hopefully they just sent out a lite version just to get it out and going. But everything I wanted to try last night wasn't there.

Sorry this didn't help.

Same problem for me as well. I also noticed that if i fast forward or rewind on any video it ends up cutting the picture off on the right of the screen. Does anybody else have the same problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

The App is NOT fixed. There are NO WCW or ECW payperviews. It's missing various specials that are available on every other platform and it's missing WWE payperviews. There is nothing fixed about the app. Montreal Screw Job all over again for Xbox owners.

Sorry this didn't help.

I deleted mine cause none of it was loading now I can't even re download it because the apps say items or search problem

Sorry this didn't help.