WWE 13 cheaters.

I know a lot a ppl have had the same problem, too. doing a few matches online, one match I was doing a triple threat extreme rules match. I was playing as ryback, another guy was playing as y2j, and third guy was playing as stone cold. the guy playing as stone cold spent most of the match outside the ring, doing taunts, and every time me or the guy playing as Jericho got each other in a submission or pinfall, the cheating would run into the ring, break it up, and go back outside of the ring. he kept hitting multiple stunners over and over again, too. me and the guy playing as Jericho decided to double team him, but the guy playing as stone cold got a cheap win at the end. after the match, he sent me a message saying "gg bro".

another match I did, another guy playing as big show kept move spamming and taunting then pinned me. in the lobby, he also sent a message saying "gg" and asked for a rematch.

what would you'd done if someone cheated through a match, then sent you a message saying "good game"?

p.s. sorry if it's too long.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

How is that cheating?

It sounds very cheap not cheating

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

How is that cheating?

[/quote]going outside the ring and taunting over and over again and running away when I went near him, then does a running grapple and does stunners over and over again. 2nd match, move spamming.

Not cheating, you got played. I used to play that same way back on N64 before wrestling games became crap.

Was the person using a glitch? If not I'd hardly call that cheating

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

It sounds very cheap not cheating

[/quote]either way, it wasn't a fair win.

Yes it was fair since he didn't cheat. Get over it and step up your game.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Not cheating, you got played. I used to play that same way back on N64 before wrestling games became crap.

[/quote]it's good to play like that against the ai, but not against another player who's trying to play fair.

Welcome to the world of online gaming. Same thing happens in Madden where people do cheap plays over and over. It's not cheating but they could do something different. Build a bridge dude

[quote user="Barl0w 1995"]

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[/quote]it's good to play like that against the ai, but not against another player who's trying to play fair.

[/quote]

In your opinion. There's nothing wrong with playing like a d-bag. You got played, try harder next time.