WTH With the Graphics?

5 minutes into the game and im noticing the graphics looks terrible.
Like seriously low resolution.

Walls look like someone drew pixelated murals of walls on them.
And all the walls have a gloss over them making them shiny. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

some people have texture issues, being fixed by them as we speak, expect a patch soon.

my textures run perfect.

Yep, I've noticed issues with the graphics as well. Still, the game is great!

Yeah, it's pretty annoying. I found that running it on the disc gets rid of most of the issues although there still will be textures that wont load. (I went up a mountain and the snow was just a white textureless mess -.-) Alsong as it's getting fixed I don't mind playing it like this though.

i dont get when people talk about snow, snow is pretty much a "white textureless mess" in real life anyway, its white, and thats about it. where are these games that feature the fabled "good snow graphics"? lol

yeah the textures on my hands hasn't appeared at all for hours, my weapons still look low texture, game looks great either way! but my armor and weapons look just soooo un appealing at this point, but i do love this game and wouldn't give it up for anything.

saved mine to the hd and so far everythings running good, fingers crossed it stays that way. brilliant game

i have installed it, same issues.

I'm running mine from the disc, and no issues whatsoever yet. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself.

Played for an hour or so last night and installed from the get go.  Runs perfectly fine so far, not to say that can't change.  Will test more later.

I finally got to snow.

The snow isnt textured. Its just white pixels. Its piterally giant pixel blocks scattered around like placeholder textures.

sigh.