WTH This Update

WTH this update killed the experience of playing hardcore. Mosh pit serious ?? Unod the darn changes.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

There was an update? :O

Lol. I guess my return to this game is going to be sooner than expected.

I played for a few minutes just to try out the famas .... but didnt pay attention to playlists.

[quote user="The Junior V"]

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

I played for a few minutes just to try out the famas .... but didnt pay attention to playlists.

[/quote]

How was the famas?

[/quote]

Didnt like it .... but then again I never liked it, and didnt use it enough to tell the difference. Dont even know why I cared tbh ......... I guess all the talk made me curious.

I got a few long distance shots burst firing, but did notice if you hold he trigger it has lots of recoil.

Again though ..... I really dont remember exactly how it was before.

[/quote]

How was the famas?

[quote user="The Junior V"]

Didnt like it .... but then again I never liked it, and didnt use it enough to tell the difference. Dont even know why I cared tbh ......... I guess all the talk made me curious.

I got a few long distance shots burst firing, but did notice if you hold he trigger it has lots of recoil.

[/quote]

Fair enough. I never cared for it either, but I didn't know if they had actually done anything to it.

I guess they'll be nerfing my Commando next, maybe even my skorpion.

[/quote]

i can actually think of one weapon that is fairly op that nobody has meantioned yet   ......... and I wont either.

No sense attracting attention to it.

Haven't played today yet. Please tell me they didn't mess with CTF. It's the only gametype I really enjoy playing.

Oh knows the HC moshpit threads are flowing over.

Yeah was an update and yes they messed with most HC gameplay now theres Bombs a Moshpit WTH is that crap.

[/quote]

Fair enough. I never cared for it either, but I didn't know if they had actually done anything to it.

I guess they'll be nerfing my Commando next, maybe even my skorpion.

[quote user="Jbasto"]

Yeah was an update and yes they messed with most HC gameplay now theres Bombs a Moshpit WTH is that crap.

[/quote]

"Bombs a Moshpit?"

Whutchu talkin' 'bout Willis?