WTG is recruiting for hardcore Black Ops team.

Wasted Talent Gaming is recruiting players for our hardcore Black Ops team. We are looking for 4-5 active players that are willing to use communication and teamwork.

We currently have a core team and will be adding more teams in the future, both hardcore and core so apply now!.

We are also looking for casual and competitive gamers to join our clan/community. Stop by the website and have a look around, if you have any questions feel free to message me. Below is some basic info about WTG.

We are recruiting mature gamers at Wasted Talent Gaming. We are usually online from around 5pm until 11 or 12pm EST.

Leaders Gamertag: WTG TRU

:: About WTG ::
WTG is a mature clan/community for competitive and casual gamers. We were originally founded in 2007 under a different name. After almost 2 years we took a break from the clan scene. With our return in October 2010 we are once again building up our clan/community with the same goals in mind.

:: Our Goals ::
It's simple, we want a group of gamers that like to have fun but also will take pride in being in a non cheating, glitching, trash talking clan. We want to provide a fun, respectful community for all gamers to visit and take part in tournaments, game nights, friendly matches, and a lot more.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

BUMPOLA

still need a couple more people....

I would join i dont communicate

[quote user="SadisticRag3"]

Applied. I'll refresh gold membership later on

[/quote]

Sounds good.

Still recruiting so stop by and apply now!

Still looking for active, mature gamers!

We are still recruiting so stop by and apply.

Keep a slot for me. I'm at holiday and no time to register

Applied. I'll refresh gold membership later on

Definitely planning to join. Impressive community size n website. I'll apply after I get back from my holiday in irEland.