WTF

So Microsoft, i love how you decided to re release golden axe and streets of rage 2 in two separate bundles after i had purchased them years ago, and now i cannot play the full version because they dont exist separately on your marketplace anymore, but if i try to contact you, i get told to delete the games and redownload them, but they dont exist separately on the xbl marketplace anymore so what i am being told, is i have to pay 1600 msp (800 per bundle) to play these games ive already purchased? That isnt right. i am severly dissapointed

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Have you tried searching through your download history? A lot of times things are removed from the marketplace but you can still redownload them from your download history (without paying for them again). That's how I was able to download my Marvel Ultimate Alliance stuff since they were all removed from the marketplace.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

it was on a previous xbox i had that they were downloaded and i cleared my data a couple of times since then, but i will look.

Sorry this didn't help.

As long as it's with the same profile, it should be in your history. You may need to nab it through the license transfer function for it to fully work.

Sorry this didn't help.

it worked to fix golden axe but streets of rage 2 was no where to be found... i havent changed my profile since i got the first xbox 360 thanks for your help though, i really enjoy golden axe.

Sorry this didn't help.