WTF?

Well i thought ive not played BFBC2 for a long time now so i'll have a go,ive just ended up on nelson bay on my own,not another single player on the map!Not a good start back into the game!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

make sure you download the most recent update in the store, it's a big one.

yeah,i got an update when i started,maybe its just too late,i just got into another game with only 5 of us.

servers are crap, CQ or rush? What i usually do is go through map by map until I find a good match, it's a ghetto server browser approach.

It picked up after a while,cheers m8,i forgot how good this really is!ive been playing crysis for a bit,nothing compares to this mp!

Oh,CQ,ive never been a massive fan of rush.

Crysis 2's multiplayer is more bland than water. Insert generic, small multiplayer maps, killstreaks, and perks. What were the devs thinking? They could have made it so much better.

I would be interested to know, what is the reason some people prefer CQ to Rush? Is it K/D ratio? Some of my mates have excellent K/D's but you never, ever, ever see them on Rush.  On the odd occasion they are persuaded to join, they go wookie.  Hmmm

Rush is a BF copy/paste of CoD's domination. CQ has always been a BF standard. I enjoy CQ because an objective that's 3x5 in area doesn't have a real Bf feel to it. rush 'funnels'  the enemy, CQ requires a little more 'situational awareness' than rush does.

[quote user="Spuudle"]

I would be interested to know, what is the reason some people prefer CQ to Rush? Is it K/D ratio? Some of my mates have excellent K/D's but you never, ever, ever see them on Rush.  On the odd occasion they are persuaded to join, they go wookie.  Hmmm

[/quote] some people prefer the direct action that Rush provides... I've heard people say CQ is too slow. To each their own. If people prefer one over the other, so be it. I'd rather have people who love CQ playing it than the occasional person who's not 'trying 100%' and is shooting random stuff... Please note: smoke grenades are permitted always..

I sometimes get into a game where there are very few people just back out and search for a new lobby.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360