WTF is wrong with this game?!?!

This game is seriously unplayable at this point. Me and my girlfriend keep getting lagged out every time we group up or do a solo quest and I know of other people complaining about this problem walking through cities. They really messed up this game after the recent update they had. I was having no problems until I updated! I just reached level 30 and was really enjoying this game up until now. 

Then I keep getting lagged out for spamming when my character is literally stuck in mid attack?!

Anyone else having disconnecting issues?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My girl and I play with no issues. It might be your internet connection. Once in awhile ill be sent back to the home screen but its not game breaking. Trying moving your router closer to your consoles.

I had issues yesterday! today not one problem!

Didn't have any issues at all today for the hour or so I played. And my internet connection is perfect btw.

Played all weekend with no lag issues. I ran all 4 D's - Dolmens, Delves, Dungeons...and Dubya vs Player.

Vizzle were you just correcting his grammar or.....

I made the mistake tonight of trying to fast travel back to Daggerfall (which appeared to be allowable when I zoomed out of the map). North American server warned me that it would be a long download, then has been dropping me out again and again claiming my internet connection is bad. But, that's total BS. Now I'm wondering if my game is fatally broken. Epic fail for Bethesda on this monstrosity.

Youre not the only one OldPepsiMan. I am having that same issue. I was having it last night, and it is apparently happening today as well. I got kicked multiple times last night trying to do a dungeon. Everytime I tried to travel to a player or leave the realm I was in, it would load, "this may be a long load time" then it would kick me, and say that I had an internet issue. I would try again, then get kicked again. After several attempts, it worked, and was able to do the dungeons. Its still happening, but it will work eventually if you have the perserverance to get through the frustration. I would suggest letting your teammates know that this is happening, so as not to get dropped from your group. lol

Well, I haven't been able to get on today either. The brain-dead N. Amer. server wastes my time and then tells me to check my Internet connection. Of course, I'm on-line with XBL each time it tells me to do that. Clearly, the servers are NOT ready for prime time. This game is on its way to becoming a total bust.

Ever since the update its been a big hassle just to get in the game and if i attempt to enter any dungeon or anything that requires a loading screen I lag out. And my internet connection is fine. whatever they updated hopefully get fixed soon because it has become unplayable

This is getting to be sad. It seems to be every other week, ESO is down on Xbox. I'm glad we have these forums, because initially, I thought there was a problem on my end but everything from Rare Replay to streaming to my PC are working beautifully. I have noticed there is no longer a notice of when the servers will be undergoing maintenance.