WTF is up with the pink cat

So I just finished the prologue thing and one of the achievements never popped, joy -.-  Anywho I finally get control of my character to do whatever I want and leave the crib.  I saw this spot nearby where I could kill these gang members to take over the territory and decided to make this my first act in playing.

After about 30 minutes and 3 trips to the hospital I decided it was too intense because killing one gang member in this game seems to mean that be prepared for the entire gang to show up which is WAY too intense.  So after that died down I noticed this guy running around in the pink cat outfit with an RPG.  I figure I could kill him and steal the rocket launcher.

Its been an hour and he still hasn't died.  Is this character not supposed to die or something?  I can't figure out why he won't die.  Also *** you xbox.com with your **** loading times -.-  I hate waiting 2-5 minutes for a page to load.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

FINALLY killed him and got his awesome rocket launcher.  Not sure why he was so hard to kill.  Also I got over 100,000 from killing him too.  Not sure if thats supposed to happen or not.  Otherwise fun game.

Do you remember what town/city ( sub name) you where in?  100,000 what...?  Money? Respect?

OK, just found it.  Yes you can find Professor Genki roaming the streets of Steelport.  It ( the guide I have ) he IS the toughest character in THE GAME.  The rewards are high, but be ready for the fight of your life.  Taken from PRIMA guide to SR3.

Oooh man I could really use that 100K... and so the hunt begins. :[

I just spent 30 min looking for the cat.  I am guessing it is just random but if anyone finds the cat post the area.

I've seen him numerous times hanging out right outside the penthouse you steal from Morningstar during the training missions. Never actually bothered to kill him though. Guess now I'll have to get ahold of a VTOL and show him what's what :P

I recall reading somewhere (either in the guidebook or on the saints wiki) that there's something like a 1 in100 chance of Genki appearing. One time when I was doing a basejump from the Morningstar Penthouse/Saints HQ Crib, it was a PURPLE Genki along with a Purple Biker who was waiting in the middle of the basejump circle. Got in the car and took off, before I could draw my weapon >.<

Thanks folks.  I plan on getting some games in tonight so I will check out the HQ.  Thanks again!

Genki beware i'm coming for ya  

I found him early on but after about 10 minutes of stomping on his head I thought he must have been invincible so proceeded to flee with the rpg toting feline giving chase. This cat does not stop and will beat you down over and over if he gets in range (players with no upgrades should probably just run in the opposite direction). So be prepared to jump into any old vehicle that can move if he gets the upper hand.

Perhaps if you have unlocked the tank it would be a lot easier.