WTF IS UP WITH MY K/D??

i have a 1.42 k/d '' yeah i know it sucks'' but im 15th prestige and i only played 14 days soo ehh not that bad my brother is 13th prestige and hes played 9 days and has a 1.75 K/D yet i go almost every match i play 33-6 24-5 the lowest il go which is in a match full of campers is maybe 18-11 and yet my k/d has only gone up by two dam points the M-16 has been my favorite weapon since before i even reached 1st prestige idk i think they need to keep up with our records a lil bit better 

P.S [DONT YOU HATE IT WHEN EVER YOU PLAY A MATCH AND YOU GO 42 AND 8 OR SOMTHING THEN YOU GO TO THEATHER ONLY TO SEE THAT IT DIDINT RECORD] HAPPENS TO ME EVERY MATCH THAT I OWN =(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

That's because someone had to protect their KDR and dashboarded or unplugged! Not treyarchs fault.

The more total kills you have, the longer it takes to raise you KD.

K/D means nothing, ignore it

^^^This

If you play to maintain a 324324.328493214 Kd it won't be as fun because this will make you a try hard. What's the point of playing it if your not there for fun .

[quote user="pnsfneo"]

^^^This

If you play to maintain a 324324.328493214 Kd it won't be as fun because this will make you a try hard. What's the point of playing it if your not there for fun .

[/quote]

Try Hard's don't have fun?

Everyone knows K/D directly reflects the size of your genitalia, therefore you're doing the right thing by trying to get it up.

1337 K/D gets the b00bs.

[quote user="Lady Eh"]

Everyone knows K/D directly reflects the size of your genitalia, therefore you're doing the right thing by trying to get it up.

[/quote]

WHAAAAAAAAAAT!