Wtf happened??

These forums are horrible now! They take forever to load, took me ten min just to figure out how to get back to games discussion.. I used to love getting on here but ive been away for a few months because of alot of stuff going on.

How long has it been like this?

Hopefully they do something to fix all this crap or you wont see me around here anymore.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

loads up pretty quick on my comp. I like the new setup

I'm still trying to figure out how to find the threads I've made posts in haha

Its sooooooooooooooo confusing :(

o.O <------- me

There's a tab that's titled "Your Discussions". Shows you all of the threads you've posted in

How come some people have pictures in they're sigs now? Are they special >.> 

Must be something new they added..

When the forums started up again, only moderaters and up were only suppose to have them. Given time I think the forums will go back to normal, except the design. Also the forums are not 100% yet, so give it time. Patience is a virtue.

It takes some getting used to but like them now

You'll get used to it in a day or two.

But yeah they should make the navigation better, for example page numbers and author of the thread.

[quote user="I ZombieChick I"]How come some people have pictures in they're sigs now? Are they special >.>   Must be something new they added..

[/quote]I turned off "signatures" when I found out how.  The 8x10 pics and movies are annoying...to me.

I personally like the new change. It took awhile to get use to things.

Just wished the Beta forums would have been viewed more so more feedback would have been provided.