WTF Happened to my Achievements?

Ok, so I had every achievement for Reach and I went on to play today and my gamerscore looked normal... until while I was playing a game in Reach I noticed I somehow unlocked a couple achivements. Of course out of curiosity I checked to see how I could unlock achievements when I knew I already had them all and checked my gamerscore, so apparently it's down to 20 now, when I had somewhere around 20,000... wtf happend? All my game history is gone now, it says the only game I've played is Reach... Umm, so am I stuck like this or is there a fix? Kinda messed up that 20,000+ gamerscore can just vanish.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wow.

Weird. You weren't reset for being a cheater, unless that warning comes up later.... If you have a card attached to your account, I'd check that, along with your ID/password. Also, just curious, is your Avatar normal? Also, have you ever been told that you were last signed in on another console?

Other than that, I have no idea at all, other than to confirm that you're definitely on 20, apparently. I'd consider checking your email, asking in the General Game Discussion forums (lots of Mod activity there, and fairly common posters) and, because they'll probably be able to tell you, the Account Suspension Forums.

Good luck man. I doubt you cheated it, but I hope it gets sorted out.

forums.xbox.com/.../221238.aspx

forums.xbox.com/.../221280.aspx

Ok.... I suspect that will be resolved for you. Looks like a Microsoft problem... very weird, but I'd still check everything I mentioned security-wise. Just isn't worth it.

Yea, I actually got the messege about being logged in another console or w/e when Reach started up. I thought that was strange and just checked my rank and armor and all that, didn't think about achievements until a couple popped in the game. Avatar looks normal. Gonna change my password now. But yea, no idea what's going on, thanks for the advice though, man.

Ok, so I'm not alone. That makes me feel a lot better. Thanks, man.

No worries dude, I really hope it gets sorted out. I suspect it will : )

Apparently I have 39, 000 Gamerscore for Modern Warfare III, which I also have no Achievements in. Curious.... I'll be interested to see what caused all of this.

Sign out of your profile and sign back in. This should fix it.

Nope, I just tried signing back in on the site and on the xbox and neither worked. Gonna try to recover the Gamertag and see if that works.

Hope so dude. I'm off to bed but I'll do it when I get up... I have half the problem :P

Sweet, looks like it worked on the Xbox at least. The site has everything except the correct gamerscore now, but guessing that will fix itself in time.

But yea, 39,000 for one game which it says you have no achievements for is pretty hilarious. Recovering should fix it.