WTF empty servers after midnight?

Why are all the servers empty at night?  At 11:00 PM Central I can find a game with 12 v. 12, but once midnight hits, it's 1 on 2.  If I keep leaving and rejoining, I might get 8 on 5.  WTF people?

Something is clearly broken. Give me a reason to think it's not the people who work for Microsoft or EA.  I know EA is fundamentally broken.  But I'd kind of like to think that if I am paying for an XBox Gold membership for online gaming, Microsoft won't let EA *** me because it's MS's name on the line.  So please explain what is going on and how it will be fixed.

I really don't see any alternative but to drop the XBox subscription and go back to PC gaming if this doesn't change.  It really pisses me off to pay for the "priviledge" of online gaming when I'm not seeing the value.

Force EA to fix the low server count at night.  I'm paying for a service.  Deliver, or stop charging.

Thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

And the new forum software is the suck.  Get a clue.

That is all.

yea i hate this ***..and in the morning too..EA=garbage

Totally! I mean, it's not like people sleep or anything vitally important!

People in North America like to sleep at night, particularly around midnight.

If you are playing around that time, change your settings to Europe and you will get full rooms + lag.

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

People in North America like to sleep at night, particularly around midnight.

If you are playing around that time, change your settings to Europe and you will get full rooms + lag.

[/quote]

If you find you're lagging when you do this, just back out, and go thru the maps. Eventually, you'll get a good server with evenly matched teams (skip over atacama and heavy metal CQ).

it is a load of crap, the servers, that is. all of this could have been avoided with a browser server, tech they used to great effect in 2005 for BF2:MC.

you can't spell cheap without EA