wrong currency

I have checked my billing info, however when I jump into the store, the price for the season pass is in GBP rather than my local AUD. What gives? Everything else knows Im in Australia.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 23 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Same thing goes for Canada, I noticed this the other night.  It is listed in Euros for me, no way in hell am I converting from CAD -> EUR.

Have you tried going to your settings and making sure your locale is what it's supposed to be?

I know for a fact mine is because I checked it immediately when I saw the currency listed.  I'll mess around with it more later, perhaps it is just on some screens and once the order confirmation is processed it will convert (likely to USD but that I'm ok with).  Just don't want to end up with a charge on my CC for 35 Euros which I believe is what I saw it listed as if I remember correctly....that conversion would hurt :)

Has anyone got a solution for this? Im in Canada and currency is showing £ and i get an error when trying to purchase.

Searched all over the web  and cant fund a solution anywhere. Also not sure whom to contact about it but console and live account are set to Canada so not sure why it won't resolve properly.

Same problem here. If anyone finds an answer please post it

Im tempted to call support something isnt adding up

After going through troubleshooting via @XBoxSupport, this is now being looked into as the console and my Live account are correctly configured.  Still showing pounds no matter what we tried (g/f pointed out last night it was pounds not euro).  My assumption is games see Eng/Cad, or Eng/Aus and default to Eng/UK and the games are picking this up, but it is just a theory.  In any case when I hear back I will post an update here.

This is happening to me too in Ghosts and Forza 5.  I live in Canada and the in game stores are in pounds.  If I exit to the dashboard and fo through the main XBL store, I get the correct currency.  Strange...

After reading the forums and talking to co-workers/friends, this sounds to be more widespread than I had initially thought.  Hopefully something comes of the review since Support informed me after all we went through that their partners were made aware and were reviewing it.  A fix would be nice so I can purchase the season pass in local currency :)