WP Spider Jack glitched achievement

Just finished spider Jack on the mobile phone, although within the game menu, it says I have unlocked all achievements 8/8 200/200, also confirmed in my xbox account, when you look at the individual acheivement list, but it still says on xbox live, that I have only completed 7/8 the achievement score is 175/200 there are only two 25 point achievements and clearly one has not unlocked on xbox live. I have waited a couple of weeks for it to update and have also uninstalled and re-installed the game and completed it for a second time, but no unlock. Another glitched achievement...............

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Road, sorry to hear your getting achievement shenanigans! Have you launched the "Games Hub" on your WP and let it sync completely since you have gotten it? Also, have you made sure the date/time settings are correct on your phone? Let us know. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Mister O thanks for your reply. I dont know what you mean by "games hub" I just press the xbox live games button on the phone and it takes me to my collection of games there I can refresh, and usually the achievements update, but not this game, my day, date and time settings are all correct and I did not change them.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Road, thanks for the reply. The Games Hub is the games button you mentioned. Have you checked for updates? I do see there was a title update for Spider Jack, which helped resolve some achievement issues. Let us know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

I dont know if the update will help as i uninstalled the game re installed it, I then completed it a second time,  it has unlocked all the acheivements but not given me the 25 points

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having the exact same problem on Geo Defence, I have unlocked all the achievements but when I view my played games it only shows 15/16 achievements.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there I MulligaN I! If you haven't already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to your specific issue. Thanks! ^_^

Sorry this didn't help.