wow(yes, a complaint thread)

Dice really "dropped the ball" aka failed with MP... now the beta servers didn't have lag, the weapons felt perfect, almost everything was balanced, and it was nearly a perfect game besides a few glitches(that are still in the game).

now enter BF3 MP, nobody plays any infantry servers(vehicle wh0ring is all anyone else does outside of infantry and rush),  there is a crazy stutter lag where a rubber banding effect would be better(in BC2 atleast server lag affected everyone in equal-ish amounts). and worst of all, they failed with shotgun balance.

a slug does 50 damage max, a frag-12 explosive slug takes 4 direct chest hits for 1 kill(it's a mini grenade launcher yet the M320 takes 1 hit), and buckshot still is highly inconsistent. they nerfed the damage while keeping the inconsistencies , and gave a more inaccurate circle reticule. they need a RoF boost at the minimum.(semi-auto should be faster than a pump)

now i am not saying i'm giving up on this game, just that it is a failure of sorts since the beta was better.

hopefully they can fix this game with patches, does anyone else agree?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yes, i find it weird not to 1 hit kill with my underbarrel buckshot. since that thing is a pain to reload, it should be a instand kill.. but it isn';t..

-

It does like 99% damage, 99% of the time..

-

Not sure about the semiauto, and the pumpaction's though, didn't played with them yet.

well, since you don't know the semi-auto DAO-12 and the pump action 870 have the exact same RoF in BF3.

i've already gotten the DAO-12  service star #1 of 10 and the rifle scope for it. i "wear" the DAO-12 dogtag.

LMAO!!!

-

How can a DAO-12 have the same RoF as a 870?? Thats NOT balance > realistic.

-

That's just plane stupid!

No..

i can only LOL at the term "vehicle whoring" in a BF game. That is kinda the point isnt it?

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

i can only LOL at the term "vehicle whoring" in a BF game. That is kinda the point isnt it?

[/quote]only in the terribad conquest mod, maybee.

Rush should be more like BC1 where a vehicle is optional, not required.

You can always go back and play Bad Company 2. No one is forcing you to play the latest sequel.

heh. i <3 you trolls.

@870

I can agree with some of what you are saying.  I will say I have not had much problem with any noticable lag with exception of 2 times but it cleared up.  And the overuse of vehicles has not been a problem.  They do get used but typically there are players that work to take them out and there is not an imbalance.

But I have found some problems that were definitely in the beta.  I have had a few matches where players have gotten under the map and really made for a bad match.  And more than a few times players where in the wall or an object and were near impossible to kill.  And today a player was outside the playable area.  Tried to go and get him but it kept saying return to the battlefield.  And he was elevated above the map as well.

And one last issue.  I was in a few matches today were I survived with 0% health and was able to take more damage.  I could die but it took more than normal.  Seemed to be the same for the rest of the players on my team.  Thought that was a little strange.

In the end I really like this game.  Especially when things are like they were intended (or at least I hope they did not intend them that way).  But having people using these exploits can really break a game..  

Well, you can only "***" vehicles in Battlefield.....or Halo, I guess. Point being, CoD FTW