wow...all I can say is WOW

Being board I went to the top of the leaderboards knowing id see someone who hacked their scores. I wasnt wrong. Under the career catagory I went to the top and I can see the top player with a score per minute of 730822.

Just curious at how he did it I watched a couple theater films and was actually in awe at the hacks.

Now he did play a few matches afterwards to try and cover his tracks. But if you cruise on over to a middle free for all (on hijacked) youll see he went 30/1  in a :58 long match.

I watched this and instantly saw it was a ground war free for all (didnt know they had those).

But youll also watch about :45 in where he somehow spawns all 31 players  into a big group (looked more like 3 players but all 31 were there) and instantly plows um down with headshots. (mp7 works fast)

I dont know if its naming and shamin so moderators are free to remove his name but since XBSTEALoCOM is sitting at the top and everyone can see for themselves im not sure.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

And still Treyarch will probably do nothing about it, even with the proof of cheating.

I remember on resident evil 5 leaderboards the top player beat the game in 0 minutes and 0 seconds.  lol

Just report them and move on.

I didn't know you were a board! This is very interesting information indeed.

Cool

Story

bro

Now thats teamwork.

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_VheAwZBuQ]

Amazing! How some people suck at life.