Wow

I just got a hdmi xbox cable and wow everything is clearer. I even learned when u die its a purple heart by your name. EVERYONE needs this it completely changes the game experience

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...I'm sure most people have already moved to full HD already.

I dont play in hd because I record sometimes and cant do it when set up fopr hd. It a pain in the butt to switch back and forth.

But I do think the game is more enjoyable in hd. I notice I even do considerably better.

My xbox runs in 1080p on my TV, with HDMI cable. I'm on black ops as I checked. I dunno if it supports 1080i.

Huh... well, I just recently changed to high speed HDMI from components and I notice no difference.  Both look great...

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

I dont play in hd because I record sometimes and cant do it when set up fopr hd. It a pain in the butt to switch back and forth.

But I do think the game is more enjoyable in hd. I notice I even do considerably better.

[/quote]What do you record with? Hmmm perhaps try and invest in an HD PVR. They work brilliantly and very simple to use also.

[quote user="SILKYJJ"]

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

[/quote]What do you record with? Hmmm perhaps try and invest in an HD PVR. They work brilliantly and very simple to use also.

[/quote]

I'm a cheap*ss ............

I have a hauppauge card thats several years old that I got for like $30.

It suits my purposes well enough to keep me from forking out money for a good one. 

HDMI cable is expensive but well worth the money.

[quote user="pnsfneo"]

HDMI cable is expensive but well worth the money.

[/quote]

You can get HDMI cables for $5 on the internet.