Wow, what a stroy!

check out this story from yahoo news, i wish they would go into more detail about this kid but i find this slanderous against microsoft and xbox.

tell me what youthink about it.  http://blog.games.yahoo.com/blog/866-xbox-addict-dies-from-blood-clot/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Maybe they should have used their awesome parenting skills to deal with his 'Xbox addiction' when he was alive.

In my opinion, microsoft is NOT at fault. It is the kids fault i am sorry to say. He should have known that spending 12 hours a day in front of the console can cause serious health problems.

exactly what i thought, i mean how obese was the kid already, bet he had diabetes and yea, the parents should have gotten him into some sort of sports program at school.  oh and lmao at "budding computer programer"  haha yea who isnt anymore.

Slanderous?

The father on the BBC report of this said

"After my research I saw there was no difference to Chris sitting at a desk on his Xbox and someone on a long-haul flight"

It also states he has no problem with games consoles and is just trying to highlight the rish of DVT, which is fair enough. Personally though i wouldnt let my child play Xbox or sit in front of the television for that long.

to call out xbox for someones death when it wasnt  xboxs' fault,  i think that is slanderous.  the headline of the story is then.

Social darwinism at work there.

This is the reason they tell you to take a 15 minute break every hour.

It's really sad when anyone loses their life but really...if I die watching TV and get a blood clot from sitting too long, is it the TV program or the TV manufactures fault?  It could happen to anyone, at any time from sitting, according to the story.  This young man just happened to be playing Xbox when it hit him. 

He must have looked something like this guy

This reminds me of those stupid lawsuits against McDonalds.

Absolutely hilarious.

Stupid parents.