Wow this game is now broken

Well I played BC2 to death on the PS3 online and the 360 and thought the game was really good.

BF3 came out and had it's issues with constant mortars and frag ammo. A patch could fix this they said, great I thought until the patch came out.

WTF ?

Seriously have they broken it or is it just me, I hit tanks with RPG's and get no hit markers, I shoot enemies in the back and get no hit markers then they turn around and kill me. I can hardly lock onto helicopters now and frag ammo still kills me from the other side of the map with one shot.

Seriously considering trading this in at the weekend as I just don't enjoy it since they updated it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Feckin Die"]

Well I played BC2 to death on the PS3 online and the 360 and thought the game was really good.

BF3 came out and had it's issues with constant mortars and frag ammo. A patch could fix this they said, great I thought until the patch came out.

WTF ?

Seriously have they broken it or is it just me, I hit tanks with RPG's and get no hit markers, I shoot enemies in the back and get no hit markers then they turn around and kill me. I can hardly lock onto helicopters now and frag ammo still kills me from the other side of the map with one shot.

Seriously considering trading this in at the weekend as I just don't enjoy it since they updated it.

[/quote]

Is something wrong your connection? Tanks have never been easier to destroy.

But back to the mortar comment, I didn't understand the need to change this. The only reason I can think of is try and force more players to leave spawn. Yet you can still deploy the MAV in your base, makes no sense.

Yeah checked my connection, it seems to be in peoples private servers as DICE servers run well. Checked last night and went 24/7, 29/3 and 22/9 in DICE server. I then joined someones rush server and started to get problems straight away with hit markers and was always going negative.

heres the problem:    

pc geeks wanted a battlefield 2 sequel.

console kids wanted a bad company 2 sequel.

dice/ea wanted a COD killer aka wannabe with vehicles.

mix all these things up and u get battlefield 3.  

[quote user="Potty Scottie"]

heres the problem:    

[/quote]yup....it's a disappointment ....

heres the problem:    

[/quote]

...more thread hijack.  is it possible to post without injecting "problems" the OP wasn't looking to solve?  I mean in general, PS.  I'm not saying it's all you post. 

OP, you got some lag goin' on.  check your server locale setting ping rate when joining games.  there are plenty of servers to choose from so spend a little time up front and get your s*** straight, and you'll be enjoying the game in no time,. 

I thought the game was always broken :)

[quote user="Mogwai Warrior"]

I thought the game was always broken :)

[/quote]

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

heres the problem:    

[/quote]

and this is why i played the story to get my achievements and went to go trade it in..... 

[quote user="KnowleDg"]

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

heres the problem:    

[/quote]

and this is why i played the story to get my achievements and went to go trade it in..... 

[/quote]

...was that before, or after you made Col 1?  not that I care, but let's at least keep it real up in here.  KnowleDg

Broken, eh? My game seems to work fine.