Wow, This game had a Short Life..

It can be tough to find a game outside of Hot Pursuit mode..  Interceptor mode is pretty much dead, as well as the DLC modes.. Its too bad, this isn't that bad of a game, I wonder why people left already.  I know it doesn't hold much interest for long, but its still a good game to come back to once or twice a week.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah I was expecting more as well. They should release some more DLC packs, 1390 GS is weird :P

yea i just bought the dlc a few days back and i think i have played about 4 games. so far a waste of mp's

I was wondering what happened to it, used to be fun playing it online but now it's hard enough finding people to play with

Yeah the game is fun but lots of people grew tired after they reached 20 and just left now online its a ghost town its hard to find a match but most people still hang around in the race lobbys.

I love this game. I try to fit in a few hours a few nights a week. Im still learning and what not, but so far its my favorite. I hsave even gotten a few friends to get the game.

Yeah, the reason i became un-interested is because nobody can beat me. (challenge?)

I just got this game and am up for some online play if anyone wants?

[quote user="ZipperNuts23"]

Yeah, the reason i became un-interested is because nobody can beat me. (challenge?)

[/quote]

If you're uninterested, maybe you should try the 1P campaign and earn some more achievements...there's plenty of challenge getting gold in everything.  Just sayin'...

I still play this game too; here's an idea: WHAT IF WE SET UP PLAY DATES with everyone in this forum, that way we can have "more people that play this game". All it takes is an "add to friend's list" click. Just an idea I thought of. It would make the game seem more "alive".

@ZipperNuts23 I'll accept your challenge but I'm busy with other things in Life right now. Hook up with me if you still want a challenge!