Wow. Microsoft does give freebies!

I got a message from LIVE saying to check spotlight for an exclusive offer just for me. And looked, there was an offer for 2 months of Gold and Free Hulu trial for only 2 bucks!

So i just had to take advatage of it. Plus I sorta missed online gaming hehe.

Is this offer certain member exclusive because I know not all silver members got offered this.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

1 dollar a month sounds like a good deal to me!

can i find that deal online?

Remember to turn off auto-subscribe if you can otherwise you'll be slapped with their usual pricing if you forget to cancel.

Hmm true. When I tried to turn it off I could never find any option for it. So I assume you're right and there probably isn't.

You have to call support for them to turn auto-renew off, but be warned it you have turned auto-renew off and then buy something on the dashboard it turns auto-renew back on.

How about a 12 Month 20% off with a choice of a free retail game

@WOLFSTAR85 You're right, you can only have 36 months on your account at one time. If it is over 36 months it voids the extra months.

there is also another other to get a free xbox 360 4 gig with any laptop at dell that is over 600 dollars. but you need to be enrolled at a 2 or 4 year college.

You used to be able to turn off auto renewal right here on xbox.com im not sure if you still can.

If not i better call before i forget heh.

This is an old thread, but deals like this can only be purchased on the dashboard.

[quote user="Dyslexic Parrot"]

The good thing about phoning to cancel auto renewal is MS tend to offer you a great deal if you don't cancel it.  I got 50% off my next  yearly subscription, which is a lot better than anything you'll find elsewhere.  £19.98 - can't argue with that.

[/quote]

Good deal indeed!

The best deal that I managed to get was a one year subscription at US$50 that comes with free 800 MSP.

The good thing about phoning to cancel auto renewal is MS tend to offer you a great deal if you don't cancel it.  I got 50% off my next  yearly subscription, which is a lot better than anything you'll find elsewhere.  £19.98 - can't argue with that.