Wow, I really missed Reach!

Over Thanksgiving I needed my brother to bring his copy of Reach over for our nephew to play, since I traded mine on Duke,  I think (GRRR). What an amazing online experience. Looking back at COD BO, and even Gears, I really feel Halo Reach has them easily beat!  What an eye opener....  and as for you Duke Nukem.... Ill see you in hell!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Yeah some people like to complain about Reach for various reasons but I think it's a pretty solid game too. If it wasn't for other games coming out I'd probably play it more.

Im disappointed that I traded it off.   Gears and BOPS have nothing on this....

Are you Canadian?

I have never been into Halo, but I got a free Games on Demand copy waiting to download on my console. I hope to play it as soon as I get my 360 connected to the internet.

[quote user="NadoHawk6"]

Are you Canadian?

I have never been into Halo, but I got a free Games on Demand copy waiting to download on my console. I hope to play it as soon as I get my 360 connected to the internet.

[/quote]

As Canadian as a Toonie.......  also a Candian with internet.

I like Reach the best out of the other two I've played (Halo 2 and 3). It's fun, not the easiest thing in the world and the armor abilities add alot to it. I truly don't see how someone who liked previous Halos could really hate this game, I mean they can't all be the exact same game.

Love the customizable armor and the campaign is decent.Mp offers quite a lot to.

I like reach. I think the campaign was great. Almost as good as ODST's ( can't stop pimping that game in any halo thread)

I have yet to give Reach MP a try.  I really enjoyed the campaign, as I did the first 4 Halo games.  I really don't see what people didn't like about it, but that's just my perspective.  I thought it a blast.  

-

Having just got online with Gold I'll have to give it a shot if I put Dark Souls down anytime soon.