Wow I bought microsoft points and now they are gone thanks to xbox.

I bought 2400 microsoft points, which at first I downloaded escalation map pack because my friend had it and wanted to play the new zombies map. That same night when I went to bed, I let the first strike map pack download. This morning I was excited to play because those have my favorite multi-player maps. I went to the playlist and first strike wasn't showing up anywhere. Then I went to the store on the game right which is right under xbox live when you start up multi-player. It said I have both map packs downloaded, but first strike is not showing up? Please help otherwise I just lost about 15 bucks on NOTHING. Much appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Go to System Settings>Memory and delete the map pack then redownload it.  Because it's already been purchased you don't need to buy it again.  This should solve your problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ok thanks I will try that. But if it doesn't work I just want to know ahead of time if there is a way to update it because that would probably work if your idea doesn't.

Sorry this didn't help.

If there is a system update, that will come on its own.  If my first suggestion doesn't work, try deleting your profile only (not games) and then recovering it.  Sometimes that works as well.

Sorry this didn't help.

yea it didn't work. You know how when you don't have the map packs the name of the pack still shows up on the playlist even though you don't have it. well escalation was on there when I first played black ops but first strike wasn't. I got escalation but when I download first strike it doesn't show up at all. Also, how do I delete my profile, without deleting my  saves and stuff, and how do I recover it afterwards?

Sorry this didn't help.

Instructions on how to delete your profile as well as recovering your account can be found here - support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

OK I will try that. I also just found something new out.  I can play ALL of the maps, but I have to be in a party and the party leader has to search for it. Even though they don't show up. I can also play ascension because that shows up the only things that don't actually show up are multi player maps, yet I can still play them? xD Kinda frustrating

Sorry this didn't help.

Also for an extra bit of information, let's say I'm in a party, and say someone hasn't gotten the first strike map pack at all. It will only say, first strike map pack disabled for those people, not for me. It is so confusing, and I have tried EVERYTHING you guys told me. there must be a better way.

Sorry this didn't help.