wow even the MLG says this game is crap lol

and thats not saying much ( since it was there wanna be's that ruined it )

but MLG has dropped MW3 from its tournaments do to a long list of issues

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

... Was this unexpected? In order to actually have any competition, you'd have to remove and restrict so much it would barely even be worth playing.

yes, because MLG is the basis of all games.

Lol. MLG.

MLG sux , but they do have a point with this game.

MLG has some of the best players in the world competing in it. Sure it's nerdy, and it's hilarious when Garrus just goes "Lol, MLG".

[quote user="THA 1 BEHIND YA"]MLG sux , but they do have a point with this game.[/quote]

I would have to agree with you as I know how they are I used to volunteer for them .

From my experience they have some decent players, just decent, like the general public who have real jobs and friends

MLG have just gone up in my estimation.

Competitive COD, like Game Battles, is the only COD I find entertaining to watch because the players are actually good.  None of this here's a 70+ kill game in a lobby full of idiots.  Just like I'd rather play in a competitive lobby than one that has no idea what they're doing.

MLG huh? Isn't that the reason we have the term "try hard" and "randy"? Aren't these the same ppl who flood the banned and suspension forums? Ya, MLG dropped MW3. Hopefully they take all their 11yr old "proz" with them. MLG is bad for gaming. Let them go ruin another series from top to bottom with their loser followers. Back 4 or 5 yrs ago MLG was a fun place to go to meet other gamers. Now it's about who can talk trash, mod and dashboard to save their objective game boosted k/d.

-

I won't miss any of them.

-

Yes I realize that there are %2 of MLG's members who are decent ppl. The problem is that MLG sold out to the scum of online gaming when they started selling "pznd", "b3as7" and "proz" gamer tags to 10 yr old dashboard kings.

-

Good riddence!