Wow Crysis 3...........

You were so........AVERAGE!!! I mean 7 missions and the last one being a complete joke...seriously Crytek? :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

7 missions only? Seems like a pretty short game then.

Is it at least better than C2? That game seemed like they only relied on awesome graphics.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Yeah, I didn't like it much either. I do love the multiplayer though.

I played it on veteran and each mission took me like an 1hr mostly due too exploring and trying to find data pads and stuff but yeah the final mission was too damn easy and I really haven't gotten into the multiplayer.

^^ Sounds like rental material.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

The multiplayer in 3 is better than 2 but 7 missions is a joke compared to Crysis 1's 11 missions and Crysis 2's 18 missions.

Each mission took me about 30-45 minutes to complete. You could beat the game in one day if you really wanted to. The online is a lot better compared to Crysis 2.

Eh. Haven't really liked them since the first one.

Crysis games are meant to be played on harder difficulities and stealth everywhere.

From what I've seen the enemies aren't as stupid as the previous games.  i'm not saying having to play them like that is fair, but it is how it's suppose to be played.

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

Is it at least better than C2? That game seemed like they only relied on awesome graphics.

[/quote]IMO Crysis 2 had a better story behind it and the campaign was longer. The big problem I have with Crysis 3 is how overpowered the bow is... There isn't much of a reason to use any other weapon unless you're in a situation where you can't retrieve your arrows.