Wouldn't you love a Microsoft/Sony console?

Would you rather have it stay the way it is? Both companies competing against each other making great consoles. Or would you rather have them join forces to create the greatest gaming console ever? I would love for them to merge. It would save me money from having to get both consoles to enjoy their exclusives. And it would be great having an even bigger community on Xbox Live.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It would be good on paper, but only on paper.

The console would probably be made by Sony and it might be expensive, and Xbox LIVE might be more expensive as with all of the DLCs.

Plus there would be no competition, so really it will be the gamers that will lose out in the end. There would be no price cuts etc.

How about looking on the first page before posting duplicates.

Nah, I like having a free service with Sony.  If MS gets involved I don't expect them to have it free to play online.

Didnt someone else make this exact thread except with a more interesting artical just yesterday?

Having Halo, Forza, Gran Turismo, Uncharted, Killzone and Metal Gear Solid all on the same console? Yeah, that'd be pretty sweet.

NO. NEVER. NOT ON YOUR NELLY

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

[/quote]

+ potato! I hate duplicates, you never know where you should talk.

[quote user="x B1ackDah1ia x"]

Didnt someone else make this exact thread except with a more interesting artical just yesterday?

[/quote]

My thoughts exactly  I thought i was getting de ja vu