wouldn't it be cool if skyrim will have xbl

post ur ideas 4 what it could be like

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Do you mean multiplayer? That would be a big hell no... A sure fire way to ruin an amazing game.

Co'op would have been nice, but it's not gonna happen.

I agree co-op would be niffty, but I feel thats too much to ask for.

Well, thanks to the modding community, Oblivion has a co op feature. Whos says this wont happen for Skyrim on PC. But Xbox, not happening.

[quote user="Dre G Writer"]

Well, thanks to the modding community, Oblivion has a co op feature. Whos says this wont happen for Skyrim on PC. But Xbox, not happening.

[/quote]

Oblivion has no multiplayer whatsoever. All of the multiplayer mods died. Some of them managed to get pretty far, but they all died. It was far to difficult to make work in a bug free manner and a lot of things just outright didn't work.

As far as who says future TES games won't have multiplayer? (It's funny because I'd think that you being so on top of info would know) Todd Howard himself said it's not going to happen and they have no plans to make it happen. It's something they really don't like the idea of doing in their games.

Another one of these threads huh? Well anyways......no. Just like Fallout....Just like Oblivion......NO.

No.

/thread

Save the multiplayer for the inevitable Elder Scrolls MMO.  All multiplayer would do is take developing time away from making what makes The Elder Scrolls TES.  Call me old-fashioned, but I'd prefer a fully resourced single-player experience.

Aside from having cool Friend statuses to tell me how we compare in game progression. No multiplayer.

Here's what I wouldn't mind....if you played Fable III  you can "track" and see where your friends are  in the game.  Granted it's still single player and no co op but the be something neat to see,