Wouldn't it be cool if campaign....(possible spoilers)

The story altered a little bit on Insane difficulty? My buddy and I started it on Insane and we got to the part where Carmine gets his helment shot at, and we were like "It would be so cool if his head got popped or he died some way later on" What do you all think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

not really

There might be an alternative scene where Carmine dies in. Maybe not that same scene where he got shot in the head but by some other way. I bet the season pass might include the "deleted scene" or something, just a guess.

I hope, I wanna see him die. But it has be a Bad *** way to die!  But my idea isn't just for Carmine's death.

[quote user="metaltagger"]

I hope, I wanna see him die. But it has be a Bad *** way to die!  But my idea isn't just for Carmine's death.

[/quote] I bet they made both already. One where he lives and the other where he dies, remember the voting some time ago on if he lived or died? I bet Epic wanted to use the other content as a seller as a DLC to make some money off of it.

yea probably but at least both sides of the vote when that way

yea probably but at least both sides of the vote when that way

[/quote] When I first saw the pics of carmine, he looked beast and in the game he didnt seam as beastly. So I'm hoping that if he goes out in the deleted scene that he goes out like a man rather than like hes other 2 brothers did. but the carmine in the first one went out like a regular person in any war but the one in part 2, seemed kinda whimpy.

i know right but I still liked the way Benjamin died it made me laugh cause he was so helplessly stupid

i know right but I still liked the way Benjamin died it made me laugh cause he was so helplessly stupid

[/quote] LOL right.

They could have just compromised and have him crippled of brain-dead.  Carmine the vegetable.