Would you pay a subscription to CoD if........

If Activision decided to offer, for say, $10 per month, a CoD game that allowed you to play on a collection of modernized, up to date maps from every CoD game that had ever released, with their frequency in rotation determined by lobby votes, would you subscribe?  Let's also assume that this subscription also included 1 new map per month.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i wouldnt pay one dollar a month for that mashed up broken pile of rubbish

No!I would definately not pay any subscription for CoD,I pay for XBL already,Extra subs for games is treading on shaky ground,It would set an irreversable trend for online games,Just like the micro transactions we see now.

Its a good thought. Id hate to pay any extras, BUT, if paying extra would remove alot of the Dbags (maybe heavy admins in games) and if it was a MP game only, with dedi servers, 60fps, great graphics, and a great ranking system, with a game built on "gunfights", with ever changing maps (with some destruction), great weapon balances, no perks or KSRs, then maybe.

NO

this isn't BF4 where you gotta pay double to enjoy online play.

I didnt pay double for BF4 and I play online all the time. BTW, what I described is NOT CoD nor BFs. Maybe a mixture of the two, but better is what I would want, with no vehicles.

you don't have to but they way they set up that premium stuff, you lose out on allot if you don't. Why I didn't buy it. IM not getting stuck twice.

with COD its just extra maps you can chose to get or not.

COD will be free to play game in a few years time.

-

Just google Call of Duty Online or check out callofduty.wikia.com/.../Call_of_Duty_Online Due to China lifting their 13 year ban on gaming consoles and software. Activision launched Call of Duty Online as free to play game only currently available in China (unless you change your VPN)

-

It has all the multiplayer maps from various COD games. Activision makes money from mircotransactions.  In which you have to buy guns, perks and gear rather than leveling up to earn them.

Most definitely not. I wouldn't pay more for a subscription that costs more than a month of my Gold subscription just to play that one game.

No, I wouldn't, for the same reasons as Mafivee and Eyeball.

Hey look, it's probably Orion again. What silver account number is this? 5?

-

I wouldn't. I don't play Call of Duty that much.