Would you pay $40 for all weapon and perk packs?

Is it just me or is this outrageously over priced? You can buy all unlockables in BF3 for 40 dollars. Link.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Considering the amount of skill/time it would take to unlock everything normally, I'd say it is a fair price.  Also, nobody is making you buy it, so why complain about it?

No, i would never pay for any weapon and perk packs.

I hate when people say "no one is maikng you buy it". Really? I didn't know that.

I love gaming and when I see something that looks ridiculous to me, I like to discuss it.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

It really isn't ridiculous though.  There are thousands of people who would rather pay to unlock everything at the beginning instead of working for it.  Like I said in my earlier post, consider the amount of time and effort it takes to actually unlock EVERYTHING.  The price isn't really that bad.

^^ You see? Now we are having a discussion. That was the point of this thread, not necessarily complaining. I think it's ridiculous that thousands of people would spend spend that kind of money. But hey, who am I to judge.

Let them be over-powered right away if they want assuming they just bought the game.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Some people don't have the time to put into games and unlock everything the intended way and this is a good way to let them fully experience the game.  Heck, maybe they suck and are having a hard time unlocking things.  

It's kind of good that it is so expensive, it will deter people from doing it, rather than earning all the items through hard work.

The Co-Op weapons for 400 msp sounds good for me because I can never find a decent partner to play with to beat the first mission and there is a weapon in there I really want.

I think it's a terrible idea all around. I get that some people can't play all the time but so what? All this does is make it so only people willing to burn money will be able to get it without earning it. Most people who value their money won't spend around 110 bucks on one console game. So much like free to play MMOs it's just the people with money to burn who benefit. Boo hoo to them, why not just pay someone to play the game for you.

of crouse they are charging this high amount because there are fools out there getting it anyway. If I would see this I would never buy it! It should've come with the game already! Or I would have to get the game for 10 euro en then as download the 40 euro thing. Then maybe, but not going to pay a double price!