Would you get Brink at this price..

$9.99 brand spanking new? I certainly would never imo, but for those who are still interested in this broken mess go right ahead. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002DC8GKE/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=confligamers-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399369&creativeASIN=B002DC8GKE

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Unfortunately, I paid $60 for it. But if I could do it all over again, no. I wouldn't even pay that much.

No.  I don't want it any price.  I don't want to play it again.  

Sure. It looks like a splendid game to me.

Well I certainly enjoyed it.  Was it worth $60?  Probably not, but for $10 its totally worth it.

Assassinator- Aren't you the same guy who trolled the brink forum constantly despite barely playing the game?

As for the topic, no. Since I already bought it and traded it in I wouldn't buy it. But it's a great price for anyone who might be interested. You could save 5 bucks and get Shadowrun though, much better game.

IMO no game is worth 60 dollars. But especially not that one. (but yes i am guilty of buying games at 60 bucks)

That game was the biggest let down this year for me.

they would have to pay me to play that game again.

Yeah, that game sucked SO bad. It had so many good ideas but...bad graphics, unrefined gameplay, no lobby system, and crap-tacular map/spawn layouts cannot be fixed.

that is still too much for It.